Do you have a book in mind that you’d like to hold in your hands? Matthew has over a decade of graphic design experience, with the last five years focused primarily on designing and typesetting hardcover and paperback books of all types and sizes. Whether you’re planning to distribute via print-on-demand technology or offset printing and warehousing, he can help you both design your book and navigate the process of bringing it from your imagination out into the world. Depending on your needs, book production may include all of the following processes:
- Idea brainstorming for design concepts, image selection, and font selection
- Custom graphic design and typesetting for the front cover, back cover, and spine images
- Custom graphic design and typesetting for interior layout
- Consulting about pros and cons of the multiple book printing options available for authors and publishers
- Setup and liaising with print-on-demand or offset printing companies
- Discussion and consulting relating to e-book production and distribution
Click here to view Matthew’s public LinkedIn profile.